What does God want...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I have been thinking a lot about what God's plans are for my life. Here I am 30 and at one point in time I thought I would have like three or four kids by now. Yeah I know, isn't that crazy. It's funny how we plan out our lives and then God does something totally different.
So what does God want? Is wanting a baby wrong? Do we always doubt our desires when they don't come true as fast as we think they should have? I think it's natural to have doubts in life. If we had it all figured out then where would all the fun be. During this time I am enjoying all that God has for me. He is so good and I can't be sad because the many blessings in my life SO out weigh the things I "think" I should have right now.

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 9, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “What does God want...”

  1. oh dorina....as i read your blog, i feel like i am reliving my life 5 years ago when Dennis and I decided to start a family. all i can say is we are not in control and God's plan is going to be so much more awesome than you could ever imagine. we tried for years (i'm not saying this is going to happen with you and westin) but i remember asking myself the same questions. you just have to be open to wherever God leads you. i cannot imagine our life without logan in it - and all of those years of questioning and wondering and yearning for a child were so worth the wait the minute we held logan in our arms for the first time. just keep the faith and stay positive....amazing things will come your way! hope you guys are doing well out west...take care :)

    ReplyDelete