The waiting...

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I think there is nothing worse than waiting to see if your hard work :) paid off when taking the pregnancy test. I have mixed feelings about taking the test...I haven't done it yet. I just don't want to be disappointed. But then I think, it can't be a disappointment because God is in control of it all. Yeah I know, that's just the Bible right answer. Does it make me feel any better when and if I see a BIG negative sign? Hum, I am not sure it does. What does that say about my faith?
Maybe I won't take any test...just ride it out. I am sure if I am pregnant some things will change eventually :)

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “The waiting...”

  1. Aww. Brandon and I have been and will continue to pray for you guys. I have complete faith that all your "hard work :)" will pay off with a wonderful and most beautiful child. Hang in there and enjoy the time that you have together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your faithfulness is so inspiring .... Keep up the "work" and know that The plan will be fulfilled!! Xo Dorina

    ReplyDelete
  3. All things good and great ARE worth the wait. No, it doesn't make your heart feel any better but once your wait is over it will definitely feel AWESOME! I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete