Volunteering at the Children's Hospital

Thursday, April 22, 2010


Today I spent two hours at the Seattle Children's Hospital. I volunteered with about six other people from work just to play and hang out with kids. In true fashion I had to blog about it...mostly about how after the first hour I was already BEAT. Really? Kids are non-stop. I couldn't believe how tired I was just keeping up with the stories, playing, and questions from the kids. Of course my thoughts turned to myself and having kids some day. Naturally I questioned my ability to KEEP UP with my own kid(s) when I actually have one, two or whatever.
Hmmm am I really cut out for this?

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 22, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Volunteering at the Children's Hospital”

  1. Are you kidding me? YOU KEEP UP??? Please!! You are going to have them running drills as soon as they can walk! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well they dont start out that way! you dont have to run and play and read them stories at first. they grow into that, and you grow with them. at

    ReplyDelete