Dear Birth Mom on Mother's Day...

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Dear Birth Mom on Mother's Day,

I have so many emotions when I think of you. My heart is so full of joy I get one more year to be called mother by our sweet little girl. With that joy I experience much sadness knowing you don't get to see what an amazing little girl you created. She is fun, full of smiles and a little crazy just like me. She loves to sing and doesn't care who is watching. Sometimes she is shy and a little bit of a loner but that's just how God made her. You would be proud of the little girl she is becoming. I wish you knew her. I know she would bring so much joy in your life.

This Mother's Day I pray you feel God's love for you. I know it wasn't easy giving up your child. I will always be so thankful for the part you played in this beautiful story of us becoming parents. I pray God's redeeming love finds you and restores your life so that one day you will know our sweet little girl. Thank you for our gift and choosing life.

Sincerely,
Adoptive Mom

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 8, 2016. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply